Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Songs of Praise

You Alone are Holy
You alone are Holy
O Lord God Almighty
O Lord most Holy
You are King of Kings
And Lord of Lords
The Father of us all

And we bow down before You
Every creature shall adore You
You are mighty God, the Messiah
The Savior of the world

You alone are worthy, Lamb of God
We behold Your splendor, seated on the Throne
Robed and crowned with glory
Evermore

Mighty Lord!

In You Light, We See Light
How priceless is Your steadfast love,
O Lord, far more than life itself
In the shadow of Your wings
Shall all who seek find refuge and help

REF: For in You, is the Fountain of Life
In Your Light, we see light
For in You, is the Fountain of Life
In Your Light, do we see light

Through the abundance of Your steadfast love
We come into Your holy place
In the fear of You we worship
At Your throne of mercy and grace

We feast on the abundance
Of Your House as on the richest food
From the river of delights
We drink our fill of all that is good

Lord, I Lift Your Name on High
Lord, I lift Your Name on high
Lord, I love to sing Your praises
I’m so glad You’re in my life
I’m so glad You’ve come to save us

You came from heaven to earth to show the way
From the earth to the Cross, my debt to pay
From the Cross to the grave, from the grave to the sky
Lord, I lift Your Name on high

More Than Wonderful
He promised us that He would be the councilor
A mighty God and Prince of Peace
He promised us that He would be a Father
And He would love us with a love that would not cease

Well, I tried Him and I found that His promises are true
He’s everything He said He would be
The finest words I know could not begin to tell
Just what Jesus means to me

REF: For He’s more wonderful than my mind can conceive
He’s more wonderful than my heart can believe
He goes beyond my highest hopes and fondest dreams
He’s everything that my soul ever longed for

Everything He promised and so much more
More than amazing, more than marvelous
More than miraculous, could ever be
He’s more than wonderful, that’s what Jesus is to me

I stand amazed when I think the King of Glory
Would come to live within the heart of men
Oh, I marvel just to know He really loves me
When I think of who He is and who I am
(Repeat Refrain)

Come to the River of Life
REF: Come to the River of Life
You will find healing here
Come to the River of Life
Come and drink freely here

Come if your heart is searching
Come if your soul is thirsty
Draw near and drink of the mercy
Of Jesus Christ, at the River of Life

There is river whose streams make glad
The City of God, the City of God
So come if you’re wounded or sad
There is a river, there is a river (Repeat Refrain)

It flows from the land of eternal life
Where there’s no more sorrow and no more night
Into the hearts that are lifted to Him
Filling His children again, and again, and again

I Could Sing of Your Love Forever
Over the mountains and the sea
Your river runs with love for me
And I will open up my heart
And let the Healer set me free

I’m happy to be in the truth
And I will daily lift my hands
For I will always sing
Of when Your love came down

REF: I will sing of Your love, forever
I will sing of Your love, forever
I will sing of Your love, forever
I will sing of Your love, forever

Oh, I feel like dancing
It’s foolishness, I know
But when the world has seen the light
They will dance with joy
As we’re dancing now

I Love to Be in Your Presence
I love to be in Your presence
With Your people, singing praises
I love to stand and rejoice
Lift my hand and raise my voice (Repeat)

You set my feet to dancing
You fill my heart with song
You give me reason to rejoice
Rejoice!

God Will Make a Way
God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me

He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With Love and Strength
For each new day
He will make a way (twice)

By a roadside in the wilderness He’ll lead me
Rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and earth will fade
But His Word will still remain
He will do something new today

With Love and Strength for each new day
He will make a way (Repeat)

Give Thanks
Give thanks with a grateful heart
Give thanks to the Holy One
Give thanks because He’s given
Jesus Christ, His Son (REPEAT)

REF: And now, let the weak say I am strong
Let the poor say I am rich
Because of what the Lord has done
For us (REPEAT)

Give thanks, give thanks

As We Worship You
As we worship You
Let all the world come and see
How the mercy we received from You
Can set them free

And as we worship You
Let all this joy that fills our hearts
Bring a hunger and a hope
To those who’ve strayed so far

REF: As we bow in adoration
And stand in reverent awe
Show Your majesty and glory
Let Your annointing fall

As we declare Your Name, Lord Jesus
As the only Name who saves
May the power of Your salvation
Fill each heart, we pray

As we worship You
Let all the nations hear our song
Song of Jesus and His Blood
That proved His love for all

And as we worship You
May all the lost and broken come
May they hear Your still small voice
Call out their names each one
(Repeat Refrain)

Marian Songs

Mary is Our Queen
Mary is our Queen, O sing to Her
Mary is our Mother, trust in Her
Mary is the Star that shines at night
Guiding us to Jesus, our True Light

Mary is the Creature of our Race
Whom the Holy Spirit filled with grace
To become the Mother of Our Lord
The God whom She adored

Ave, Ave, Ave Maria (REPEAT)

Mary Immaculate
Mary Immaculate, Star of the Morning
Chosen before the creation began
Destined to bring to the light of your dawning
Conquest of Satan and rescue to men

REF: Bend from Your throne at the voice of our crying
Look to this earth where Your footsteps have trod
Stretch out your arms to us living and dying
Mary Immaculate, Mother of God

We sinners honor Your sinless perfection
Fallen and weak, for God’s mercy we plead
Grant us the shield of Your mighty protection
Measure Your aid by the depth of our need.

Immaculate Mother
Immaculate Mother, we come at Thy call
And, lo, at The altar, before Thee we fall

REF: Ave, Ave, Ave Maria (REPEAT)

In grief and temptation, in joy and in pain
We’ll seek Thee our Mother, nor seek Thee in vain

Immaculate Mother, to You do we plead
To ask God, Our Father, for help in our need

We pray for our country, the land of our birth
We pray for all nations that peace be on earth

Mother of Christ
Mother of Christ, Mother of Christ
What shall I ask of Thee?
I neither sigh for the wealth of earth
For the joys that fade and flee

But Mother of Christ, Mother of Christ
This do I long to see
The bliss untold which Your arms enfold
The Treasure upon Your knee

Mother of Christ, Mother of Christ
I toss on a stormy sea
O lift Your Child as a Beacon Light
To the port where I feign would be

And Mother of Christ, Mother of Christ
This do I ask of Thee
When the voyage is o’er
O stand on the shore
And show Him at last to me.

Gentle Woman
REF: Gentle Woman, quiet light
Morning Star, so strong and bright
Gentle Mother, peaceful dawn
Teach us wisdom, teach us love

You were chosen by the Father
You were chosen by the Son
You were chosen from all women
And for women, Shining Light

Blessed are You, among women
Blest are they, all women, too
Blessed are they, with peaceful spirits
Blessed are they, with gentle hearts

Hail Mary
Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with You
Blessed are You among women
And blessed is the fruit of Your Womb, Jesus

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us, sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Araw-araw Kay Maria
Araw-araw, kay Maria, kami ay nagdarasal
Si Maria, aming Ina, ibig naming marangal

REF: O Maria, tutulungan kaming nangabubuhay
Kami ay ipanalangin kung kami’y mamamatay

Kanyang tulong, lagi-lagi, kami ay humihingi
Pupurihin namin siya tuwing araw at gabi

Kung kami’y nasa panganib, kay Maria tatakbo
Siya’y aming tatawagin kung lalapit ang tukso

Beyond the Sunset
Beyond the sunset, Our Lord is calling
What have you done, dear, throughout the day?
My heart responded, My Lord and Savior
I loved You dearly throughout the day

Beyond the sunset, Mary is calling
What have you done, dear, throughout the day?
My heart responded, Mary, my Mother
I loved You dearly throughout the day

O This Day, O Beautiful Mother
REF: On this day, O beautiful Mother
On this day, we give Thee our love
Near the Madonna, fondly we hover
Trusting Thy gentle care to prove

On this day we ask to share
Dearest Mother Thy sweet care
Aid us ere our feet astray
Wander from Thy guiding way

Queen of angels, deign to hear
Lisping children’s humble prayer
Young hearts gain, I Virgin Pure
Young hearts gain, I Virgin Pure

Our Lady of Fatima
Dear Lady of Fatima
We come on bended knees
To beg Your intercession
For peace and unity

Dear Mary, won’t You show us?
The right and shining way
We pledge our love and offer You
A rosary each day

You promised at Fatima
Each time that You appeared
To help us if we pray to You
To banish war and fear

Dear Lady, on First Saturdays
We ask Your Guiding Hand
For grace and guidance here on earth
And protection for our land

Mass Songs

Holy God, We Praise Thy Name
Holy God, we praise Thy Name
Lord of All! We bow before Thee
All on Earth Thy scepter claim
All in heaven above adore Thee
Infinite Thy vast domain
Everlasting is Thy reign

Hark! The loud celestial hymn
Angels’ choirs above are raising
Cherubim and Seraphim
In unceasing chorus praising
Fill the heavens with sweet accord
Holy, holy, holy Lord!
Fill the heavens with sweet accord
Holy, holy, holy Lord!

I Love You, Lord
I love You, Lord
And I lift my voice
To worship You
O my soul, rejoice

Take joy, my King
In what you hear
Make it a sweet
Sweet sound, in Your Ear

O Sacred Heart
O Sacred Heart, O Love Divine
Do keep us near to Thee
And make our hearts
So like to Thine
That we may holy be

REF: Heart of Jesus, hear!
O Heart of Love Divine
Listen to our prayer
Make us always Thine

O Temple Pure, O House of Gold
Our Heaven here below
What sweet delight
What wealth untold
From Thee do ever flow

Ungrateful hearts, forgetful hearts
The hearts of men have been
To wound Thy Side
With cruel darts
Which they have made by sin

Heart of Jesus, Meek and Mild
Heart of Jesus, meek and mild
Hear, o hear, Thy feeble child
When the tempest’s most severe
Heart of Jesus, hear

REF: Sweetly, we’ll rest on Thy Sacred Heart
Never from Thee, O let us part
Hear then Thy loving children’s prayer
O Heart of Jesus, Heart of Jesus, hear

Make me, Jesus, wholly Thine
Take this wayward heart of mine
Guide me through this world so drear
Heart of Jesus, hear

When I draw my parting breath
When my eyes shall close in death
Then, sweet Jesus, be Thou near
Heart of Jesus, hear

Sto. Niño
Sto. Niño, here we come to praise You
Sto. Niño, here we come to bless You
Sto. Niño, here we come to thank You
Sto. Niño, here we come to love You

REF: Sto. Niño, You’re the Light of the World
Sto. Niño, You’re the Hope of Mankind
Sto. Niño, You’re the Giver of Gifts
Sto. Niño, You’re the Wonder of Love

Sto. Niño, here we come to greet You
Sto. Niño, here we come to meet You
Sto. Niño, here we come to praise You
Sto. Niño, here we come to love You

Prayer of St. Francis
Make me a channel of Your Peace
Where there is hatred let me bring Your Love
Where there is injury Your Pardon, Lord
And where there’s doubt True Faith in You

REF: O Master grant that I may never seek
So much to be consoled as to console
To be understood as to understand
To be loved as to love with all my soul

Make me a channel of Your Peace
Where there’s despair in life
Let me bring Hope
Where there is darkness only Light
And where there’s sadness ever Joy

Make me a channel of Your Peace
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned
In giving to all men that we receive
And in dying that we’re born to Eternal Life

Blessed are You, Lord of All
Blessed are You, Lord of All
We have this bread to bring to You
Fruit of the earth and work of our hands
Soon it shall be our Bread of Life
Bread of Life, Bread of Life

REF: For Yours the Kingdom, and the Power, and the Glory
Amen to You, Amen to me, Amen.

Blessed are You, Lord of All
We have this wine to bring to You
Fruit of the earth and work of our hands
Soon it shall be our Cup of Love
Cup of Love, Cup of Love

Blessed are You, Lord of All
We have these gifts to bring to You
Fruits of the earth and work of our hands
Soon it shall be ourselves in Love
Selves in Love, selves in Love

Make Me a Servant
Make me a servant, humble and meek
Lord, let me lift up those who are weak
And may the prayer of my heart always be
Make me a servant, make me a servant
Make me a servant, today. (REPEAT)

You’re the Sweetest Name
Jesus, You’re the sweetest Name of All
Jesus, You always hear me when I call
O Jesus, You pick me up each time I fall
You’re the sweetest, the sweetest Name of All

Jesus, how I love to praise Your Name
Jesus, You’re the First and Last, the Same
O Jesus, You died and took away my sins
You’re the sweetest, the sweetest Name of All

Jesus, You’re the soon and coming King
Jesus, we need the Love that You can bring
O Jesus, we lift our voices up and sing
You’re the sweetest, the sweetest Name of All

Oh, I Love You with the Love of the Lord
Oh, I love you with the Love of the Lord
Yes, I love you with the Love of the Lord
I can see in you the Glory of my King
And I love you with the Love of the Lord

Ascribe to the Lord O Mighty One
Ascribe to the Lord O Mighty One
Ascribe to the Lord Glory and Strength
Ascribe to the Lord the Glory due His Holy Name
Worship the Lord in the beauty of His Holiness

Come and sing praises to the Rock of All Ages
Come and sing praises to Jesus, Our Lord
Come and adore Him, bow down before Him
Come and sing praises to Jesus, Our Lord

Oh! What a Mighty God We Serve
Oh! What a Mighty God We Serve (four times)
Oh! Let us sing and praise the Lord (four times)
Oh! Let us clap and praise the Lord (four times)
Oh! Let us dance and praise the Lord (four times)
Oh! Let us jump and praise the Lord (four times)
Oh! What a Mighty God We Serve (four times)

This is the Day
This is the day (twice)
That the Lord has made (twice)
We will rejoice (twice)
And be glad in it (twice)

For this is the day that the Lord has made
We will rejoice and be glad in it

This is the day (twice)
That the Lord has made

I Have Decided to Follow Jesus
I have decided to follow Jesus (Thrice)
No turning back, no turning back

Though no one joins me, still I will follow (Thrice)
No turning back, no turning back

The world behind me, the cross before me (Thrice)
No turning back, no turning back

I Live for Jesus
I live for Jesus, day after day
I live for Jesus, and come what may
The Holy Spirit, I will obey
I live for Jesus, day after day (REPEAT)

I Will Sing
REF: I will sing of the favors of the Lord, forever, I will sing
I will sing, I will sing of the favors of the Lord, forever
I will sing of the favors of the Lord

With my heart will I make known
Your Faithfulness, Your Faithfulness
With my heart will I make known
Your Faithfulness to all generations

Isaiah 49
I will never forget you, my people
I have carved you in the palm of my hand
I will never forget you
I will not leave you orphaned
I will never forget my own

Does a mother forget her baby?
Or a woman the child within her womb
Yet even if this forget, yet even if this forget
I will never forget my own.

You are My Hiding Place
You are my hiding place
You always fill my heart
With songs of deliverance
Whenever I am afraid
I will trust in You, I will trust in You
Let the weak say I am strong
In the strength of My Lord
I will trust in You

Let There Be Peace on Earth
Let there be peace on earth
And let it begin with me
Let there be peace on earth
The peace that was meant to be
With God as Our Father
Brothers all are we
Let me walk with my brother
In perfect harmony

Let peace begin with me
Let this be the moment now
With every step I take
Let this be my solemn vow

To take each moment
And live each moment
In peace eternally

Let there be peace on earth
And let it begin with me

Let Heaven Rejoice
REF: Let heaven rejoice and earth be glad
Let all creation sing
Let children proclaim through every land
Hosanna to our King

Sound the trumpet into the night
The day of the Lord is near
Wake His people, lift your voice
Proclaim it to the world

Rise in splendor, shake off your sleep
Put on the robes of joy
And in the morning you shall see
The glory of the Lord

Raise your voices be not afraid
Proclaim it in every land
Christ has died but He has risen
He will come again

Sing a new song unto the Lord
For He has done wonderful deeds
And praise Him, thank Him, dance before Him
Play before the Lord

Mission Song
REF: He sent me to give the good news to the poor
Tell prisoners that they are prisoners no more
Tell blind people that they can see
And set the down-trodden free
And go tell everyone
The news that the Kingdom of God has come
And go tell everyone
The news that God’s Kingdom has come

Just as the Father sent Me
So I’m sending you out to be
My witnesses throughout the world
The whole of the world

Yahweh, You Are Near
REF: Yahweh, I know You are near
Standing always at my side
You guard me from the foe
And you lead me in ways everlasting

Lord, You have searched my heart
And You know when I sit and when I stand
Your Hand is upon me protecting me from death
Keeping me from harm

Where can I run from Your Love
If I climb to the heavens You are there
If I fly to the sunrise or sail beyond the sea
Still I’d find You there

All That I Am
All that I am, all that I do
All that I’ll ever have, I offer now to You

REF: Take and sanctify these gifts
For Your Honor, Lord
Knowing that to love and serve You
Is enough reward

All that I dream, all that I pray
All that I’ll ever make, I give to You today

I Received the Living God
REF: I received the Living God
And my heart is full of joy
I received the Living God
And my heart is full of joy

He has said, “I am the Bread,
Kneaded long to give you life
He who will partake of me
Need not ever fear to die.”

He has said, “I am the Way,
And My Father longs for you
So, I come to bring you home
To be one with Him anew”

He has said, “I am the Truth,
If you follow close to Me,
You will know Me in your heart
And my Word shall make you free.”

He has said, “I am the Life,
Far from Whom nothing can grow
But receive this Living Bread
And my spirit you shall know.”

Sing To the Mountains
REF: Sing to the mountains, sing to the sea
Raise your voices, lift your hearts
This is the day the Lord has made
Let all the earth rejoice

I will give thanks to You, my Lord
You have answered my plea
You have saved my soul from death
You are my strength and my soul

This is the day the Lord has made
Let us be glad and rejoice
He had turned our death to life
Sing of the glory of God

Let There Be Peace
Let there be peace on earth
And let it begin with me
Let there be peace on earth
The peace that was meant to be

With God as Our Father
Brothers all are we
Let me walk with my brother
In perfect harmony

Let peace begin with me
Let this be the moment now
With every step I take
Let this be my solemn vow

To take each moment
And live each moment
In peace eternally
Let there be peace on earth
And let it begin with me

I Am the God That Healeth Thee (4)
I am the God that healeth thee
I am the Lord your Healer
I sent My Word and I healed your disease
I am the Lord, your Healer

You are the God that healeth me
You are the Lord my Healer
You sent Your Word and healed my disease
You are the Lord my Healer

Prodigal Son (4)
Father, I have sinned, help me find my way
Remember not my sins, just let me hear you say

REF: I forgive you, I love you, You are Mine, take My Hand
Go in peace, sin no more, beloved one.

Father, I have turned my back and walked away
Depended on my strength and lived life my own way

Father, I’ve returned, I’m home with You to stay
Standing by your door, hoping that you’ll say

Seek Ye First (4)
Seek ye first the Kingdom of God
And His righteousness
And all these things shall be added unto you
Allelu-alleluia

Ask and it shall be given unto you
Seek and you shall find
Knock and it shall be opened unto you
Allelu-alleluia

On Eagle’s Wings (4)
You who dwell in the shelter of the Lord
Who abide in His Shadow for life
Say to the Lord “My Refuge
My Rock in whom I trust”

REF: And He will raise you up on eagle’s wings
Bear you on the breath of dawn
Make you to shine like the sun
And hold you in the palm of His Hand

The snare of the fowler will never capture you
And famine will bring you no fear
Under His Wings your Refuge
His Faithfulness your shield

You need not fear the terror of the night
Nor the arrow that flies by day
Though thousands fall about you
Near you it shall not come

For to His angels, he’s given a command
To guard you in all of your ways
Upon their hands they will bear you up
Lest you dash your foot against a stone

Be Not Afraid
You shall cross the barren desert
But you shall not die of thirst
You shall wander far in safety
Though you do not know the way
You shall speak your words in foreign lands
And all will understand
You shall see the face of God and live

REF: Be not afraid. I go before you always
Come follow me and I will give you rest

If you pass through raging waters
In the sea, you shall not drown
If you walk amid the burning flames
You shall not be harmed
If you stand before the power of hell
And death is at your side
Know that I am with you through it all

Time to Change
It’s time for us to make our dreams come true
A guiding voice will tell us what to do
It’s the time to change ourselves and show the world
That we still care for men and we’ll lead them there

We’ll lead them to a place beyond the sea
A place of love where everyone is free
Don’t despair the path to happiness is wide
If we must change our ways call on God for our Guide

Spirit Song
O let the Son of God enfold you
With His Spirit and His Love
Let Him fill your hearts and satisfy your soul
O let Him have the things that hold you
And His Spirit like a dove
Will descend upon your life and make you whole

REF: Jesus, O Jesus, come and fill Your Lambs (REPEAT)

O come and sing this song with gladness
As your hearts are filled with joy
Lift your hands in sweet surrender to His Name
O give Him all your tears and sadness
Give Him all your years of pain
And you’ll enter into life in Jesus’ name

Anima Christi
Soul of Christ, sanctify me
Body of Christ, save me
Water from the side of Christ, wash me
Passion of Christ, give me strength

Hear me, Jesus
Hide me in your wounds that I may never leave Thy Side
From all the evils that surround me, defend me
And when the call of death arrives, bid me come to Thee
That I may praise Thee with Thy saints, forever

Sing a New Song Unto the Lord
REF: Sing a new song unto the Lord
Let your song be sung from mountains high
Sing a new song unto the Lord
Singing Alleluia

Yahweh’s people dance for joy
O come before the Lord
And play for Him on glad tambourines
And let your trumpet sound

Rise, O children, from your sleep
Your Savior now has come
He has turned your sorrow to joy
And filled your soul with song

Here I am, Lord
I, the Lord of sea and sky
I have heard my people cry
All who dwell in dark and sin
My Hand shall save

I who made the stars of night
I will make their darkness bright
Who will bear my light to them?
Whom shall I send?

REF: Here I am, Lord. Is it I, Lord?
I have heard You calling in the night
I will go, Lord, if You lead me
I will hold Your people in my heart

I, the Lord of snow and rain
I have borne my people’s pain
I have wept for love of them
They turn away

I will break their hearts of stone
Give them hearts for love alone
I will speak My Word to them
Whom shall I send?

I, the Lord of wind and flame
I will tend the poor and lame
I will set a feast for them
My Hand will save

Finest bread I will provide
Till their hearts be satisfied
I will give my life to them
Whom shall I send?

In His Time
In His time, in His time
He makes all things beautiful in His time
Lord, please show me everyday
As you’re teaching me your way
That you do just what you say in Your time

In Your time, in Your time
You make all things beautiful in Your time
Lord, my life to You I bring
May each song I have to sing
Be to you a lovely thing in Your time

In Your time, in Your time
You make all things beautiful in Your time

Lift Up Your Hands
Life is not at all that bad, my friend
If you believe in yourself
If you believe there’s Someone
Who walks through life with you
You’ll never be afraid
Just learn to reach out
And open your heart
Lift up your hands to God
And He’ll make you feel alright

REF: And He said, cast your burdens upon me
Those who are heavily-laden
Come to me all of you who are tired
Of carrying heavy loads
For the yoke I will give you is easy
And my burden is light
Come to me
And I will give you rest

When you feel the world is tumbling down on you
And you have no one
That you can turn on to
Just face the rising sun
And you’ll see hope
And there’s no need to run
Lift up your hands to God
And He’ll make you feel alright

One More Gift
REF: If there’s one more gift I’d ask of You, Lord
It would be peace here on earth
As gentle as Your children’s laughter
All around, all around

Your people have grown weary
From living in confusion
When will we realize
That neither heaven is at peace
When we live not in peace?

Grant me serenity within
For the confusions around
Are mere reflections of
What’s within, what’s within me

Clara Estrella
Clara Estrella que Guipuzqoa
Contemplo estaciada un dia
Madre Candida Maria de Jesus

Radiant star that gazed Guipuzqoa
Gazed in solemn ecstasy
Mother Candida Maria de Jesus

Des del cielo donde moras
El feliz arrobamiento
Regoncija firmamento
Con la Gloria de tu luz

From the heavens where you lay
Midst a blissful contemplation
Heaven’s full of exaltation
For the glory of your life

Como Ignacio de Loyola
Siembras por tierra Española
Siembras de noble ambicion

St. Ignatius of Loyola
You sow in human hopes and yearnings
Visons of noble destiny

Hesus premias tus fatigas
Ya granan las espigas
De la nueva fundacion

The Lord bless your zeal and fervor
Now reap the golden labor
Of this Christ-like institute

Pobre artisana sin sciencia
Alumbra tu intelligencia
Del Dios el alto saber

Humble and pure, guileless maid
Entranced with Heavenly Wisdom
From God the Great Fountain-Head

Sien Milagros de pujanza
Sien emporios de enzeñaza
Vas levantando, vas levantando doquier

You raise and rear, you raise and rear o’er the world

Y al grito, de Dios lo quiere, Dios lo quiere, Dios lo quiere
Tu cielo que nunca muere, somete el mundo a la Cruz
A la cruz

Exult ye, for it’s the Lord’s Will, it’s the Lord’s Will
It’s His great Will

Your zeal that ardently burns
Raise up through the world through His Cross
Through His Cross

Flota un bosque de banderas
Son tus Hijas missioneras
Son las Hijas de Jesus

Wave forth a flaming sea of banners
Hail the Christ-like missionary
Hail the Christ-like institute
Hail the Hijas de Hesus

Jubilee Song
The Spirit calls, the vision clear
Comes forth to bloom, the spirit free
To teach, to labor, to serve to the end
The land cries out in Jubilee

Candida Maria de Jesus
Lead us on the path of charity
Courage, faith and joyful trust in God
Through Christ, in love

So must our witness be
A hope to all
A light to men

Drawing all men through Christ to God
The Father’s Glory be revealed
So must our lives be lived

The call ahead keeps beckoning
Hijas de Jesus, Hijas de Jesus

Come Fill My World
REF: Come fill my world, come fill my life
Come take my hand, and walk with me
Come fill my world, come fill my life
Come take my hand, and walk with me

Without clouds, the rain won’t come
Without rain, the grass won’t grow
Without sun, the flowers die
Without God, we cannot be

Without eyes, we cannot see
Without hands, we cannot touch
Without hearts, we cannot love
Without God, we cannot be

Without bread, we cannot eat
Without friends, we cannot share
Without hearts, we cannot love
Without God, we cannot be

If I Have Strength
If I have strength, I owe the service of the strong
If melody I have, I owe the world a song

If I can stand when all about my post are falling
If I can run with speed when needy hearts are calling
And if my torch can light the dark of any night
Then I must pay the debt I owe with Living Light

If heaven’s grace has showered me with some rare gift
If I can lift a load no other strength can lift

Ang Puso Ko’y Nagpupuri
REF: Ang puso ko’y nagpupuri
Nagpupuri sa Panginoon
Nagagalak ang aking espiritu
Sa ‘king Tagapagligtas

Sapagkat hinirang nya
Kababaan ng kanyang alipin
Mapalad ang pangalan ko
Sa lahat ng mga bansa

Sapagkat gumawa ang Poon
Ng mga Dakilang bagay
Banal sa lupa’t langit
Ang pangalan ng Panginoon

At kinahahabagan Nya
Ang mga sa Kanya’y may takot
At sa lahat ng salinlahi
Ang awa Nya’y walang hanggan

At ipinakita Nya
Ang lakas ng Kanyang Bisig
At ang mga palalo’y
Pinangalat ng Panginoon

Ibinulid sa upuan
Mga makapangyarihan
Itinampok, itinaas
Ang mga mabababang-loob

At kanya naming binusog
Ang mga nangagugutom
Pinaalis, walang dala
Ang mayamang mapagmataa

Inampon Nya ang Israel
Na Kanyang aliping hinirang
Sa Dakila Nyang pagmamahal
At dala ng laking awa Nya

Ayon sa ipinangako Nya
Sa ating mga magulang
Kay Abraham at lipi nya
At ito’y sa magpakailanman

Luwalhati sa Ama
Sa Anak at Espiritu Santo
Kapara noong unang-una
Ngayon at magpakailanman

Diyos ay Pag-ibig
Pag-ibig ang siyang pumukaw
Sa ating puso at kaluluwa
Ang siyang nagdulot sa ating buhay
Ng gintong alay at pag-asa

REF: Pagkat ang Diyos nati’y Diyos ng pag-ibig
Magmahalan tayo’t magtulungan
At kung tayo’y bigo ay huwag limutin
Na may Diyos tayong nagmamahal

Pag-ibig ang siyang buklod natin
Di mapapawi kailan pa man
Sa pusot’t diwa tayo’y isa lamang
Kahit na tayo’y magkawalay

Sikapin sa bawat pagsuyo
Ating ikalat sa buong mundo
Pag-ibig ni Hesus and siyang sumakop sa
Bawat pusong uhaw sa pagsuyo.

Alay Kapwa
Di ba’t sadyang may kapwa ang sariling
Dapat hainan ng pagsisilbi?
At mamangha, ligaya’y dadalisay
Pag sa kapwa buhay mo ay naalay
Bawat galling gamitin sa paglingap
Laging damhin kung may naghihirap
At tandaan ganyang pagmamahalan
Unang-unang atas ng kabanalan (REPEAT)

Ang Tanging Alay Ko
Salamat sa Iyo, aking Panginoong Hesus
Ako’y inibig Mo at inangking lubos

REF: Ang tanging alay ko sa, Iyo, aking Ama
Ay buong buhay ko puso at kaluluwa
‘Di makayanang maipagkaloob
Mamahaling hiyas ni gintong nilukob

Ang aking dalangin, O Diyos, ay tanggapin
Ang tanging alay ko nawa ay gamitin
Ito lamang, Ama, wala nang iba pa
Akong hinihiling

Di ko akalain ako ay binigyang pansin
Ang taong tulad ko’y di dapat mahalin

Sino Ako?
Hiram sa Diyos ang aking buhay
Ikaw at ako’y tanging handog lamang
Di ko ninais na ako’y isilang
Ngunit salamat dahil may buhay

Ligaya ko nang ako’y isilang
‘Pagkat tao ay mayroong dangal
Sinong may pag-ibig, sinong nagmamahal
Kundi ang tao, Diyos ang pinagmulan

Kundi ako umibig
Kundi ko man bigyang halaga
Ang buhay kong handog
Ang buhay kong hiram sa Diyos
Kung ‘di ako nagmamahal, sino ako?

Sa ‘Yo Lamang
Puso ko’y binihag mo
Sa tamis ng pagsuyo
Tanggapin yaring alay
Ako’y iyo habang buhay

REF: Sa ‘Yo lamang ang puso ko
Sa ‘Yo lamang ang buhay ko
Kalinisan, pagdaralita
Pagtalima aking sumpa

Anhin pa ang kayamanan
Luho at karangalan
Kung ika’y mapasakin
Lahat na nga ay kakamtim

Tangan kong kalooban
Sa Iyo’y nilalaan
Dahil atas ng pagsuyo
Tumalima lamang sa ‘yo

Hindi Kita Malilimutan
Hindi kita malilimutan
Hindi kita pababayaan
Nakaukit magpakailanman
Sa aking palad and iyong pangalan

Malilimutan ba ng ina
Ang anak na galling sa kanya
Sanggol sa kanyang sinapupunan
Paano nya matatalikdan
Ngunit kahit na malimutan
Ng ina ang anak niyang tangan

Hindi kita malilimutan
Kailan ma’y di pababayaan (Twice)

Ang Panginoon ay Aking Pastol
REF: Ang Panginoon ay Aking Pastol
Pinagiginhawa akong lubos (Twice)

Handog Niya’y himlayan
Sariwang pastulan
Ang pahingahan ko payapang batisan
Hatid sa kaluluwa at kaginhawahan
Sa tumpak na landas, Siya ang patnubay

Madilim na lambak man
Ang tatahakin ko
Wala akong sindak, Siya’y kasama ko
Ang hawak n’yang tungkod ang siyang gabay ko
Tangan n’yang pamalo sigla’t tanggulan ko

Pananagutan
Walang sinuman ang nabubuhay
Para sa sarili lamang
Walang sinuman ang namamatay
Para sa sarili lamang

REF: Tayong lahat ay may pananagutan
Sa isa’t isa
Tayong lahat ay tinipon ng Diyos
Na kapiling nya

Sa ating pagmamahalan
At paglilingkod sa kanino man
Tayo ay nagdadala ng balita
Ng kaligtasan

Sabay-sabay ngang mag-aawitan
Ang mga bansa
Tayo’y tinuring ng Panginoon
Bilang mga anak

Purihin ang Panginoon
Purihin ang Panginoon
Umawit ng kagalakan
At tugtugin ang gitara
At ang kaaya-ayang lira
Hipan ninyo ang trumpeta

Sa ating pagkabagabag
Sa Diyos tayo’y tumawag
Sa ating mga kaaway
Tayo ay kanyang iniligtas

Ang pasaning mabigat
Sa ‘ting mga balikat
Pinagaan ng lubusan
Ng Diyos na Tagapagligtas

Kaya’t Panginoo’y dinggin
Ang landas nya’y tahakin
Habambuhay ay purihin
Kagandahang loob nya sa ’tin

Dakilang Pag-ibig
REF: Dakilang pag-ibig, saan man Manahan
Diyos ay naroon, walang alinlangan

Tinipon tayo sa pagmamahal
Ng ating Poong si Hesus
Tayo’y lumigaya sa pagkakaisa
Sa Haring nakapako sa Krus

Purihi’t ibigin ang ating Diyos
Na siyang unang nagmamahal
Kaya’t buong pag-ibig rin natin mahalin
Ang bawat kapatid at kapwa

Mapalad ang gumagalang sa Diyos
At sumusunod sa kanya
Tatamasin niya ang kanyang biyaya
Pagpalain siya’y liligaya

Mapapalad and Umiibig
Mapapalad ang umiibig sa buhay na aba
Sila’y makakasama sa langit ng Ama

REF: Hesus, ako’y di dapat sa ‘yo ay tumanggap
Ngunit sa salita mo ay gagaling na ako

Mapapalad ang nahahapis aaliwin ng Diyos
Buhay nating malinis gagantihang lubos

Mapapalad ang umiibig, masunurin sa Diyos
Makakamtan ang nais kay Kristong tumubos

Magpasalamat Kayo sa Panginoon
Magpasalamat kayo sa Panginoon
Na Sya’ng lumikha ng lahat ng bagay dito sa mundo
Sya’y gumawa ng buwan at mga bituin
Upang magbigay ng liwanag sa pagsapit ng dilim
O magpasalamat sa kanyang mga biyaya at awa

Magpasalamat kayo sa Panginoon
Dahil sa kagandahang loob Nya’y magpakailanman
At pagpalain ang Diyos habambuhay
Na Sya’ng nagligtas sa kanyang hinirang baying Israel
O ating purihin ang Poon na mahabagin sa atin

Sing together:
O magpasalamat sa Kanyang mga biyaya at awa

Sya’y gumawa ng buwan at mga bituin
Upang magbigay ng liwanag sa pagsapit ng dilim

Isang Pananampalataya
REF: Isang pananampalataya, isang pagbibinyag
Isang Panginoon, angkinin nating lahat

Habilin ni Hesus, noong Siya’y lumisan
Tayo ay magkatipon sa pagmamahalan

Ama, pakinggan Mo ang aming panalangin
Dalisay na pag-ibig sa ami’y humapit

Mga alagad ko, paano makikilala?
Tapat nilang pag-ibig, wala nang iba pa

Kaya nga, O Ama, sana Iyong hawian
Ang aming mga puso ng mga alitan

Pag-aalay ng Puso
Minsan lamang ako daraan sa daigdig na ito
Kaya anuman ang mabuting maaring gawin ko ngayon
Oanumang kabutihan ang maari kong ipadama
Itulot ninyong magawa ko ngayon ang mga bagay na ito

Nawa’y huwag ko itong ipagpaliban
O ipagwalang bahala
Sapagkat di na ko muling daraan
Sa ganitong mga landas

Paghahandog ng Sarili
Kunin mo, O Diyos, at tanggapin mo
Ang aking kalayaan, ang aking kalooban
Ang isip at gunita ko
Lahat ng hawak ko, lahat ng loob ko
Lahat ay aking alay sa Iyo

Mula sa Iyo ang lahat ng ito
Muli kong handog sa Iyo
Patnubayan Mo’t paghariang lahat
Ayon sa kalooban Mo

Mag-utos ka, Panginoon Ko
Dagling tatalima ako
Ipagkaloob Mo lamang ang pag-ibig Mo
At lahat tatalikdan ko

Pagmamahal sa Panginoon
REF: Pagmamahal sa Panginoon
Ay simula ng karunungan
Ang kanyang kapurihan’y
Manatili magpakailanman

Purihin ang Panginoon
Siya’y ating pasalamatan
Sa pagsasama at pagtitipon
Ng kanyang mga anak

Dakilang gawain ng Diyos
Karapat-dapat pag-aralan
Ng tanang mga taong
Sumasamba sa kanya

Kahanga-hanga ang gawa
Ng Diyos ng kalwalhatian
Handog ay kaligtasan
Sa atin binibigay

Panalangin sa Pagbubukas-palad
Panginoon, turuan mo akong maging bukas-palad
Turuan mong maglinkod sa Iyo
Na magbigay ng ayon sa nararapat
Na walang hinihintay mula sa Yo

Na makibakang di inaalintana
Ang mga hirap na dinaranas
Sa t’wina’y magsumikap na hindi humahanap
Ng kapalit na kaginhawahan
Na di naghihintay kundi ang aking mabatid
Na ang loob Mo’y syang sinusundan

Purihin ang Panginoon
REF: Purihin ang Panginoon
Umawit ng kagalakan
At tugtugin ang gitara
At ang kaaya-ayang lira
Hipan ninyo ang trumpeta

Sa ating pagkabagabag
Sa Diyos tayo’y tumawag
Sa ating mga kaaway
Tayo ay kanyang iniligtas

Ang pasaning mabigat
Sa ‘ting mga balikat
Pinagaan ng lubusan
Ng Diyos na Tagapagligtas

Kaya’t Panginoo’y dinggin
Ang landas Nya’y tahakin
Habambuhay ay purihin
Kagandahang loob Nya sa ‘tin

Sa Diyos Lamang Mapapanatag
REF: Sa Diyos lamang mapapanatag
Ang aking kaluluwa
Sa kanya nagmumula
Ang aking pag-asa
At kaligtasan

O Diyos, Ikaw ang aking kaligtasan
Nasa ‘Yo aking kalwalhatian
Ikaw lamang aking inaasahan
Ang aking moog at tanggulan

Paniniil di ko pananaligan
Puso’y di ihihilig sa yaman
Kundi sa Diyos na makapangyarihan
Na aking lakas at tanggulan

Poon, ika’y puno ng kabutihan
Pastol kang nagmamahal sa kawan
Inaakay sa luntiang pastulan
Tupa’y hanap mo kung mawaglit man

Sa Piging ng Panginoon
REF: Sa piging ng ating Panginoon
Tayo’y laging nagtitipon
Upang matutong magmahalan
Sa pag-ibig Nya makamtan

Buhay ay inialay Nya
Sa Dakilang Diyos Ama
Upang atin nang makamtan
Buhay na walang hanggan

Buhay ay inialay Nya
Sa Dakilang Diyos Ama
Sa paghahatid ng ligaya
Mula sa pag-ibig Nya

May galak na makakamtan
Sa bawat pagbibigayan
Habang buhay ay ingatan
Ang tapat na samahan

Dinggin aming dalangin
Sa Iyo, Poong Mahal
Ang lihim ng ‘Yong pag-ibig
Sana’y aming makamtan

Sinong Makapaghihiwalay
Sinong makapaghihiwalay
Sa atin sa Pag-ibig ni Kristo
Sinong makapaghihiwalay sa atin
Sa Pag-ibig ng Diyos

Paghihirap ba, kapighatian
Pag-uusig o gutom o tabak?
At kahit na ang kamatayan
Walang makapaghihiwalay sa atin
Sa Pag-ibig ng Diyos

Ang Ama kayang Makapangyarihan
O Anak na nag-alay ng lahat
Saan man sa langit at lupa
Walang makapaghihiwalay sa atin
Sa Pag-ibig ng Diyos

Kung ang Diyos ay nasa panig natin
Ano pa ang dapat ipangamba?
Walang anumang kapangyarihan
Na makapahihiwalay sa atin
Sa Pag-ibig ng Diyos

Tanging Yaman
REF: Ikaw ang aking tanging yaman
Na di lubusang masumpungan
Ang nilikha Mong kariktan
Sulyap ng ‘Yong kagandahan

Ika’y hanap sa t’wina
Nitong pusong Ikaw lamang ang saya
Sa ganda ng umaga
Nangungulila
Sa ‘Yo sinta

Ika’y hanap sa t’wina
Sa kapwa ko Ika’y laging nadarama
Sa Iyong mga likha
Hangad pa ring masdan
Ang Iyong mukha

Pag-aalaala
REF: Bayan muling magtipon
Awitan ang Panginoon
Sa piging sariwain
Pagliligtas Nya sa atin

Bayan, ating alalahanin
Panahong tayo’y inalipin
Nang Ngalan Nya’y ating sambitin
Paanong di tayo lingapin?

Bayan, walang sawang purihin
Ang Poon nating mahabagin
Bayan, isayaw ang damdamin
Kandili Nya’y ating awitin

Sa piging sariwain
Pagliligtas Nya sa atin

Paghahandog
Ang himig Mo, ang awit ko
Lahat ng ito’y nagmula sa Iyo
Muling ihahandog sa ‘Yo
Buong puso kong inaalay sa ‘Yo

REF: O Diyos, O Panginoon
Lahat ay biyayang aming inampon
Aming buhay at kakayahan
Ito’y para lamang sa’Yong kaluwalhatian

Ang tanging ninanais ko
Ay matamo lamang ang Pag-ibig Mo
Lahat ay iiwanan ko
Wala nang kailangan sapat na ito

Papuri sa Diyos
Papuri sa Diyos, papuri sa Diyos
Papuri sa Diyos, sa kaitaasan
At sa lupa’y kapayapaan, at sa lupa’y kapayapaan
Sa mga taong kinalulugdan Nya
Pinupuri Ka namin, dinarangal Ka namin
Sinasamba Ka namin, ipinagbubunyi Ka naming

PInasasalamatan Ka naming
Dahil sa dakila Mong angking kapurihan
Panginoong Diyos, Hari ng Langit
Diyos Amang Makapangyarihan sa lahat
Panginoong Hesukristo, Bugtong na Anak
Panginoong Diyos, Kordero ng Diyos
Anak ng Ama

Papuri sa Diyos, papuri sa Diyos
Papuri sa Diyos sa kaitaasan

Ikaw na nag-aalis ng mga kasalanan ng sanlibutan
Maawa Ka, maawa Ka sa amin

Ikaw na nag-aalis ng mga kasalanan ng sanlibutan
Tanggapin mo ang aming kahilingan
Tanggapin mo ang aming kahilingan
Ikaw na naluluklok sa Kanan ng Ama
Maawa Ka, maawa Ka sa amin

Papuri sa Diyos, papuri sa Diyos
Papuri sa Diyos sa kaitaasan

Sapagkat Ikaw lamang ang Banal
At ang Kataastaasan
Ikaw lamang, O Hesukristo, ang Panginoon
Kasama ng Espiritu Santo sa Kadikilaan
Ng Diyos Ama Amen, ng Diyos Ama Amen

Papuri sa Diyos, papuri sa Diyos
Papuri sa Diyos sa kaitaasan

Gaano Kita Kamahal
REF: Ikaw lamang ang aking iibigin
Magpakailanman

Ang pag-ibig ko sa iyo ay tunay
Nais ko sanang patunayan
Huwag ka nang mag-alinlangan

Ang pag-ibig ko’y hindi kukupas
Tulad din ng umagang may pag-asang sumisikat

Ang ating buhay maikli aking hirang
Kung kaya’t kailangan ng pagsuyong wagas kailanman

Ang sumpa ko sa iyo’y asahan
Ikaw lamang ang aking iibigin magpakailanman